- Any participant has to comply with a circuit of maximum 10 km per 200m vertical drop.
- Beginners will start with 15 Km. per 600m vertical drop
- Experienced cyclists can bike for 20 to 30 km per 900 m. vertical drop without difficulty.
- A very well trained cyclist can bike more than 400 Km. for 1,500 m vertical drop
Technical check-up and security rules:
BREAKS .- Front wheal breaks can be adjusted more than the back-wheel break to avoid sliding; check cables, tension breaks.
DIRECTION .- Make sure that the back wheel is well in place, because this may affect all parts of the bike.
TIRES.- Check and inflate the tires, use the recommended pressure according to the type of terrain.
SPEEDS.- Before starting, check that the speed changes are in place.
CHAIN.- Check that the chain is lubricated and in good condition.
- The prices can change according to the date and number of persons, please catch up us on the web for more information.